Monday, January 12, 2009

Bush To Give Farewell Address

Hey, idiot, we don't even want a forwarding address from you! As for your "Farewell," how about saving your breath?

There has been no more disgusting public official that I can think of in my lifetime than George W. Bush (and his various minions and superiors, like Cheney). They're busy trying to build a legacy for the guy now. He spent eight years running the country and the world ragged and now he wants a legacy.

He's going to be gracious toward Obama, or some such malarkey. Well, why not? Obama's the guy in charge of cleaning up Bush's many messes. I clean up after my cats all the time and overall they're pretty gracious to me. I'm always right there with my dog when she poops, cleaning it up, and she has a nice attitude about it.

What else do I recall about this event? 10 to 15 minutes, about 10 to 15 minutes too long. He's going to have someone else there ... special needs people or something. Don't tell me he somehow accidentally helped a few people in his eight year reign of terror.

When Bush leaves the presidency, it is a cause for celebration. Like in the Wizard of Oz, when the witch is finally doused. He's had eight years to do good for us and he refused. What he deserves now is nothing but shame. Go away. Rot.

No comments: