Thursday, April 15, 2010

Women And A Ton Of Sh*t

I didn't realize there had been a big layoff at Hallmark cards and that so many sentimental verse writers were now freelancing it on Facebook.

But it's all for the best, if they can keep coming up with lovely sentiments like this, which I saw in someone's status recently:

Whatever you give a woman, she will make it greater. Give her a house, she will give you a home. Give her groceries, she will give you a meal. Give her a smile & she will give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what she is given. So if you give her crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit!! Ladies... re-post it on your wall if you agree!
Yes! Yes! Yes! That is so true, and it's put in such a lovely way. You'll get no argument from me. That's my mother, up to a certain extent. Let me read through it again ... Yes, that's her!

But wait, what's this ... "crap?" "shit?" Hmm, that must be the thorn in this rose. I believe we might need a few edits on this thing!

No comments: