Thursday, October 29, 2009

Palin Vs. Johnston

You got to love the craziness that is Sarah Palin's life and family, now with her ex-almost son in law, Levi Johnston. He and the daughter weren't ever married, were they?

I can't believe this guy has the staying power he does. He's becoming a household name. If we only had Hollywood Squares back he'd have a career forever. (That show is off the air, right?)

He's been dishing the dirt on Crazy Sarah and her crazy family of moose killers. He even says he has worse dirt that he's not willing to say, because even he has limits.

That's intriguing. What else have these people been doing and saying that is bound to be a scandal. And to think we could've had her in the White House. Then we could be dysfunctional 24/7. Speaking of dysfunctional, what ever happened to the Balloon Boy? He not only fell out of the air, he seems to have fallen out of the news.

I love the latest one, that Sarah routinely called her baby "my retarded baby." That might not be the exact quote, but it's close. She probably said it in a playful way, like I say to my dog, "I'm gonna get you!" like I'm mad but I'm obviously playing. "How's my little retarded baby today? You little dickens!" So really it's kind of sweet when you look at it that way.

It's like giving it to him in a playful way, letting him know she's OK with the word, getting rid of its stigma. I don't remember the vote where we excluded it from conversation.

Anyway, I've said the word "crazy" a few times in this post. That's also one of those things that probably shouldn't be said. But it comes naturally to the tongue.

Palin, you're crazy. Levi, you're not much better. Now he's posing for Playgirl. I didn't even know there will still such thing as Playgirl magazine. That's three things I don't hear of much: Hollywood Squares, Balloon Boy, and Playgirl magazine.

No comments: