Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Negative Energy Knocks Over A Dog

I may have knocked over a dog yesterday just by passing by.

Sometimes I think I have some very strong negative energy, which I know is a terrible thing to say about yourself but it's true. But usually people and animals are able to remain standing as I pass.

A couple of months ago I went by some trees and some guys were sawing one of them and it fell right when I was there. In that case it probably had more to do with the sawing than with me. But I don't know what to say about yesterday.

I was walking down the sidewalk when a guy came around the corner with two big dogs, about a half a couch each, loveseat sized. We commented on how great the dogs looked, then took a couple of steps on our way past. Then I don't know what happened exactly, but we looked around and one of the dogs was laying on his side and refused to get up. The dog's owner was patting him.

I called back to the guy, "Does that happen very often?" And he said that he'd had the dogs for 2 1/2 years and that this was the first time ever.

Hmm... the thought came to me that I'd just knocked over that dog with my negative energy. And I try to be such a positive person, but these things just happen.

No comments: