Sunday, October 05, 2008

McCain On Rolling Stone

McCain is like Dr. Hook, he got his picture on the cover of the Rolling Stone! And his dear mother is still alive, so maybe he'll buy her five copies.

I saw the newest issue and got it, and had an interesting conversation with the checkout lady. She was looking it over before putting it in my bag, and struck up a conversation. She said she was from Arizona and that she's known McCain was a liar and a crook from yeaaaarrrrrs ago.

I'm of course all like, "Do tell."

Her biggest beef against McCain was the way he cheated on his first wife and was dallying around with Cindy. She was also against the age difference between them at the time, etc. I asked her if she was planning to vote, she said she was, so I gave her the thumbs up.

No comments: