Monday, January 04, 2010

English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Lady Grey

Someone gave me a 60 teabag tin of Twinings tea for Christmas, including three of the big flavors, English Breakfast, Earl Grey, and Lady Grey.

The only one I've opened so far is Lady Grey, which is my favorite out of the three. But I like all three. It's a charming little tea, a charming little lady. Plus I like the blue packs!

For quite a while I've been drinking Constant Comment by Bigelow. And I had a cup or two today, in fact. It's great too.

Maybe I want Lady Grey because it's harder to get. I don't think that's the reason. But I wish it wasn't harder to get. I could order it, but that's a lot of trouble. Just sell it at the store!

I was at the World Market store the other day. And they had a big bag (100 teabags) of English Breakfast. And a big bag (also 100) of Earl Grey. But they didn't have a big bag of Lady Grey. I don't know why, but it's an odd coincidence ... because it's definitely not as well stocked other places either.

It's good stuff!

UPDATE: At this writing, amazon has six 20-count boxes of Lady Grey for $16.98. So that's $2.83 for a box. A great price. But then you have to factor in postage...but it wouldn't be that much more than it is at the store. In fact it might be less, depending on where you shop.

No comments: