Monday, March 30, 2009

Clutter

I just saw an article at Huff Post on how getting rid of clutter might not do good things for you. I didn't actually read it but I think the gist of it was just that, going by the first sentence and headline.

It always seems to me like it'd do good. But I haven't ever been able to do it. Maybe I'll need that. Maybe I'll sell that. Maybe, maybe, maybe. And there are actually things I need all the time. But if I didn't have it I'd probably be able to manage somehow. And just because I have this thing, I don't have some other thing and am able to get along OK.

It's spring, and that's the time to spring clean. I've got the bug if not the time and follow through.

I feel like I would feel better if I were to look at my room and see fewer things and those things in some kind of order. As it is, I'm sitting in the most cluttered room that (perhaps) I could imagine.

1 comment:

Splendid Communications said...

If you can't bare to part with all our stuff, we can help you to keep it all safe, secure and undamaged.

I got in touch, because Big Yellow Self Storage is a client of mine and we're helping bloggers who are in desperate need of a declutter.

Many are surprised at how cheap self storage can actually be, so we'd love to help out any way we can.

Drop me a line at chris@splendidcomms.com and I can let you know about our blogger VIP promotion we're running.

Hope to hear from you soon

Warmest Regards

Chris