Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Within You Without You

I've been away from the computer most of the day. Then I come home and notice there's been a full day of news, happening with or without me.

It's like Rip Van Winkle. He falls asleep and the world goes on. Or every corpse in town. They're dead and a'moldering and the world goes ahead full steam. You may have an opinion to add to the din, but if you don't ... no one cares.

How could you care? You don't keep track of every sleeping soul and whether he's alert enough to pay attention to the news. There's nothing I know about it. That's a fact.

So what has happened? Michael Steele did something else. He's again threatening the senators who don't toe the line. That's weird. The NFL guy who was found on the boat said the others just gave up and drifted away. That's very fast to just give up. The other guy thought he saw a light and swam for it, without his life jacket. They said he might not know what he's talking about because of the cold he suffered. I'm sure it was a nightmare. Rush Limbaugh wants to debate President Obama. This guy is a total clown. Guess which one I'm talking about.

No comments: