Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The CIA Lied

I'm sure of it. Now we have yet another Democrat, which is the fourth I believe, saying the CIA kept sloppy records of a particular meeting, because they had listed a guy in attendance who was excluded from the actual meeting.

Why is it such a surprise that the CIA might ever lie? Have they been entirely forthcoming in the past about things? I think Leon Panetta is all wet. (By the way, wasn't he one of our guys? What's his problem all of a sudden?)

I haven't been watching the news -- seriously, so I miss this stuff -- but I've been reading that they're taking Nancy Pelosi to task over what she said about not being briefed early on about torture. These guys don't care about the truth. All they care about is scoring partisan points.

She probably is telling the truth. But they don't care.

No comments: