Saturday, May 30, 2009

Susan Boyle

So Susan Boyle, the hottest singer out of Britain since ... who? ... Mick Jagger or John Lennon ... came in second on the TV show over there that she was on.

I heard a dance troupe came in first.

But it said in the story I read earlier today that Susan sang the same song that everyone's seen from a few weeks ago. And apparently there was only one other song that she did, which was shakier. I don't know the format of the show, but she's been a worldwide star for over a month, it seems, and somehow they've only managed to have her sing two songs? It sounds like they're moving fairly slowly.

I figured she'd win, but not knowing anything about the show, the format, or the other competitors, my figuring wasn't based on anything but the hype.

No comments: