Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ghost Hunters Always On

Every time I walk downstairs and past the room with the TV, I have to hear that blasted "Ghost Hunters" show. My wife is a big fan.

A while ago she was in the kitchen and I walked in like normal and it scared her. Thanks to the idiotic "Ghost Hunters."

C'mon, there can't be that many ghosts, infesting everything and every place. If there's so many ghosts, how come I've never seen or heard any? Believe it or not, I'm a spiritually sensitive person, intuitive, all that.

These guys walk into any building and something makes a noise, the building settling or something, and they're going, "I just want to be close to you, could you make that noise again?" Always looking for that cause and effect, responsiveness and compliance.

Bah! Focus on the living. They're much more interesting.

No comments: