Monday, March 01, 2010

Hindsight

I have a bunch of stuff going on. It's stressful.

Someday I will know everything by hindsight. I'm looking forward to that day. Then I will be able to look back and see what happened. Then I will know exactly how everything worked out.

One thing in my favor, I've always been OK in the past. So in the future I'll probably be OK too.

The things that have already happened, that I can look back with hindsight on, of course I have a few regrets. I can always think of things I could've done differently. But by the time it's all past, it's set in stone, so there's no worries about the past.

I need to get through the next little bit. Then things will be come clearer.

It's time to make my prayers come true, if I knew precisely what to pray about.

No comments: