Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My Thoughts On The News

What? I'm not even watching the news.

I'm catching some headlines at the usual places on the information superhighway of course.

I see Gingrich is backtracking on calling Sotomayor "a racist." It turns out the general run of the mill Republicans, those who hope their party has an actual future, are getting sick of the flamethrowers. Gingrich and Limbaugh and, who's that other bozo -- I can't think of who he is -- oh, yeah, Cheney -- are out there puking up a storm, the bile out of their belly is rancid. And it's offensive to these mealy-mouthed Republicans who want their party to be a "big tent" and for them to "reach out" to voters.

Well I say, the voters didn't like the Republicans in the last election. Why should the Republicans like them back? I say "Dump on the voters." You know? Vent your spleen on them, against them. If they think Sotomayor is so bad, they need to rage against the machine and say so. And if it does them bad in the long run, suicide is painless, or something like that.

What's Cheney up to? I can't remember. Something about his daughter Liz maybe seeking office. God forbid. We need a constitutional amendment against any more Bushes or Cheneys. And just to make it easier to pass, throw in Gingrich, Limbaugh, Michael Steele, etc. The more names you add to the amendment the easier it'll be to pass. Norm Coleman, put him in there, that'll get a few more votes. Every cretin we can think of. Lindsay Graham. He's no good either.

No comments: