Thursday, June 04, 2009

Obama In Egypt

I haven't seen any of President Obama's speech in Cairo. I don't need to, since I can read a report or two and see how it went.

If the world as a whole liked it, Muslims, whoever, then it's good enough for me.

Nor have I read what the Republicans have to say about it, since I know it can only be one thing, how they hate him, etc. Hey, Republicans, can it.

As for going to visit the Muslims, maybe the Republicans will make some stink about that. But it's better to have some of these folks (Muslims, not Republicans) like us rather than hate us. Speaking of stink, George W. Bush made us a stench in the nostrils of the world. I would rather try Obama's way!

I did see the pictures of Obama near the pyramids and the Sphinx. Those were cool. Obama definitely looks like the King of the World. He has a great look for it. Here's hoping he can make things better!

No comments: