Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Immoral Minority

A really really good blog: The Immoral Minority.

Written with a basic Democratic, progressive point of view, i.e., true, reality-based.

Lots of stuff by someone named Gryphen.

"What is morality? Who decides? Are we in charge of our own destiny? What is right? And what is wrong? Are these questions which can be answered? You betcha!

"I started this humble little blog to give voice to all of my frustrations at the things I saw the Bush administration doing in our name. It is a place for me to vent those frustrations, as well as bring information to anybody with the intellectual curiosity to ask the important questions. I believe in questioning everything about religion, politics, media, pop culture, health care, security, and terrorism just to name a few."

No comments: