Wednesday, June 11, 2008

McCain Golf Pack Reviews – Page 1

Are these balls soft or hard? June 11, 2008
Reviewer: John McCain from Washington, DC United States
Will they spin off the short irons and hold the White House or will they overshoot the dream and land in a bunker for 100 years?

Will I turn to my (lobbyist) caddy, who carries my bag around for me and chew him out, or will we light up another cigar and plot our next big land giveaway? They were there for me when I was last on the money list in New Hampshire, don't you think I will be there for them if I win.


Balls? June 11, 2008
Reviewer: john mccain from washington, DC United States
Balls? Balls? What am I going to do with these pasty old balls? Pancakes I said! I WANT PANCAKES!!!! pancakes.


This is so sweeeeet! June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Barry O'Bama from Washington, DC United States
My friends, this is the best gift ever to send to the troops in Iraq! I'm sure they would love to be playing out of the bunkers with these goodies. It would probably make up for the fact they won't be home for Father's Day or for the 4000+ of them who are already home but won't be playing golf this weekend.
Fore!


Thrill of a lifetime June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Hotto Trot from Washington
I can't believe I got my hands on John McCain's balls! only a few hundred skanks, heiresses and hot female lobbyists could say the same. Until now. Me love you long time, Johnny!


It is sooo beautiful June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Brigham Oldfukker from Arcata, CA United States
Your ballbag is just what I have been looking for, not too fuzzy. Only problem, how do I get the wrinkles out?


Fantastic balls Johnny June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Jack Meehoff from your town, AE United States
I was so surprised to see your balls here. I thought the President kept them for you. I have a question though.
If you think torture is a good way to gather important information, what was the important info you gave up while you were being tortured. Did it help the enemy at the time ? Love ya...see ya on the links Johnny cakes


Mccain you call this WMD June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Kim Jong il from Pyongyang, North Korea
Your balls are tiny compared to my huge North Korean balls ! I have a huge missile. Suck it hard suck it hard you puny Americans. If you don't obey I will tickle you or give you Chinese water torture!


Ample balls for my bag... June 11, 2008
Reviewer: John Waters from Baltimore, MD United States
I enjoy using the balls for teabagging when a partner isn't available. they are great for use in 'fore' play to helicoptering your partner into a frenzied state on the 19th hole!


where are these made? June 11, 2008
Reviewer: True American Patriot for McCain from detroit, MI United States
Taiwan, Vietnam or China? I'm curious if anybody knows because I couldn't find it on the website.


Cannot recommend this product June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Cathy fromEncino from Encino, CA United States
Our President is refusing to play golf so he can Support Our Troops. By selling a golf kit, John McCain is Betraying Our Commander In Chief.

I am so disappointed.

No comments: