Wednesday, June 11, 2008

McCain Golf Pack Reviews – Page 6

I love John McCain's balls! June 10, 2008
Reviewer: Ron Burgundy from , Los Angeles
Perfectly dimpled, John McCain's balls fly straight into the hole every time!
I only wish that I could buy a John McCain ball-washer so that I could wash John McCain's balls, my balls, and all my buddies' balls with that signature John McCain ball-washing gusto.

John McCain's balls. Now there is change we can believe in!

McCain roolz!!! Obama droolz!!!


Balls! June 10, 2008
Reviewer: Al Bundy from San Francisco, CA United States
Dear Senator McCain,

I see you have supplies for golf, but how about bowling? I take the measure of a man by his ability to bowl. The black guy cannot, it seems, bowl his way out of a paper bag containing a 40 ounce. The woman, obviously is unfit for the office, bowling or no.

So, Senator, it seems you are the only white male sportsman representing the Grand Old Party. You've got my vote, as long as you bowl better than a 200.

Golf is for sissyboys, sir, throwing a rock you can put your fingers in is a manly GOP sport.

Go Republicans!

Al


Golf You Can Believe In! June 10, 2008
Reviewer: McCain Fan from Highbrow Street, United States
Whenever I get angry at how elitist the limousine liberals are, I have the chef make me some Cindy McCain Ahi Tuna with Napa Cabbage Slaw, then I take my John McCain golf gear out on the country club, where I can be with real, hardworking Americans. Also, white people.


FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 10, 2008
Reviewer: Joe Blow from Mesa, AZ United States
FOUR MORE YEARS OF BUSH POLICY IF YOU VOTE FOR JOHN MCCAIN. THE WHOLE COUNTRY NEEDS TO TAKE A MULLIGAN.


Seal of Approval! June 10, 2008
Reviewer: Old White Guy from Washington, DC United States
I wore this gear on my last golfing trip with Jack Abramoff at St. Andrews in Scotland. Shaved crucial points off my game! Looking forward to visiting there again, as soon as Jack gets out of the slammer.


golf balls whiter than the competition June 10, 2008
Reviewer: sebastian farmer from burlingame, CA United States
im so happy with these golf balls, they are at least twice as white as the other golf balls ive bought recently


Defective balls June 10, 2008
Reviewer: Charles Keating from Houston Texas United States
I was expecting the McCain balls to fly straight, but the lobbyists must have gotten to them, cause the balls seem to go in random directions based on who's paying for lunch. Maybe they lost the real McCain balls in Iraq, or maybe they slipped in some Richard Nixon balls by mistake.


I've given up the game June 10, 2008
Reviewer: George W. Bush from Washington, DC United States
Senator McCain, as much as you and I agree on just about every policy and decison that I have made, I'm gonna have to leave out on the farm on this one, buddy.

I've given up golf to honor the sacrifice of our boys and girls in the sand trap, and I think it is poor taste for you to dishonor them by selling golf gear


fathers's day McCain golf pack June 10, 2008
Reviewer: john dominguez from new york, NY United States
I'm voting for the black guy.


Wonderful gift for loved ones in sand traps June 10, 2008
Reviewer: Bo Baffett from Arlington, VA United States
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Send one to every service member you know who will be stationed in Iraq over the next hundred or so years.

No comments: