Thursday, June 05, 2008

Gotta Run -- Make Coffee

I have about five minutes. Gotta run, make coffee, get cracking on my day.

I want to recommend a coffee maker, if you like coffee. I'm hooked on it as the best coffee, but I can drink whatever anyone has. It's just never as good.

French press coffee making. You can get them at any kitchen place, or coffee place. You grind the coffee, and the coffee is right in the water, swirling around. Then you press down the metal filter with a handle and all the grounds go to the bottom.

Of course your coffee can be any strength -- depending on how much you put in -- but I like it really dark, really strong, fresh ground. Umm, puts hair on your chest. You're an albino, and you've suddenly got this dark, coarse, Russian hair all over your body. Me, like in one of the Bonzo Dog Band's songs, I'm currently two separate gorillas.

So my time is nearly up. Coffee awaits, dog needs to be taken out, cats fed, exercises done, Three Stooges watched, shower taken. All in the next less-than-one hour!

No comments: