Wednesday, June 11, 2008

McCain Golf Pack Reviews – Page 4

Great for... June 11, 2008 Reviewer: Grand Ol' Duffer. from Fartsville, OH
throwing at kids to GET OFF MY LAWN YOU LITTLE JERKS!


Perfect for the sand traps June 11, 2008 Reviewer: Gny. Sgt. Hartman from Paris Island, SC
Great gift for your friends and loved ones in the military that are trapped in the sand for the next 100 years.


Disappointing June 11, 2008 Reviewer: Pat Tanaka from Parts Unknown
The 2000 Father's Day McCain Golf Pack had more balls. This golf pack is too much like the George W. Bush golf pack I got last year.

But, I will show those Obama supporters that i'm no elitist when I knock in a hole in one.


Balls June 11, 2008 Reviewer: Jesus H. Crist from Lime jello cottage cheese background
Adequate replacements for the balls I was required to leave behind last time I visited Bob Jones University.

_______________________________

On a more serious note, does anyone find it kind of fitting that the "Father's Day" Golf Pack takes 2-3 weeks for delivery?


Balls with dimples, no lotion needed June 11, 2008 Reviewer: Deadite from Nogales, AZ United States
These are great white balls, I for one am glad that John McCain supports these balls. The only problem is that you can't lie with these balls, once you do some guy who looks and sounds like the emperor from Star Wars corrects you on camera.

Also I'm glad to see John McCain persevere and support a game that requires arms to be raised above shoulders to play. I know that John McCain will be a great president since that this great country will be regulated down to his VP since he'll have to take regular Matlock breaks, and with the on set of alzheimers causing him to screw up leaders of different countries, it'll be like a new President every day!


I was disappointed June 11, 2008 Reviewer: LAW from USA
When I think "McCain," I think "old balls and loose skin." These balls were pretty much straight out of the factory, and there was no lose skin at all. What a bunch of bull!


Best laid plans aft gang agley June 10, 2008 Reviewer: Bond... Jade Bond from Watertown, WI United States
O Partner my Partner our fearful trip is done
The ball has weatherd every bunker the bet we sought is won
The clubhouse near the bells I hear the people all exulting
While follow eyes the steady keel the vessel grim and daring

But O fore fore fore
O the bleeding drops of red
Where on the deck my Partner lies
Fallen cold and dead


I LOVE it June 10, 2008 Reviewer: Gramps from Florida
I love this kit. I appreciate the compartment for my soiled Depends(TM).


No action left in this old stick June 10, 2008 Reviewer: Wade Long from Eureka, CA United States
This set has no juice, no drive. It's practically tailor made for doddering old retards who can't even muster the brainpower to figure out that Putin isn't "The President of Germany"!!!!! It should have a hollow shaft that you can fill with Geritol, steroids and vitamin-pee just for those occasions when you're afraid your bones might crumble into dust. Oh, and in case I didn't mention it, John McCain is a doddering old retard who shouldn't be allowed out of his wheelchair, let alone into the White House!

That is all.


Useful June 10, 2008 Reviewer: myglesias from Midcity, DC
This is great for hiding my old talking points against the Bush tax cuts now that I'm for them.

No comments: