Wednesday, June 11, 2008

McCain Golf Pack Reviews – Page 8

John McCain 2008 Golf Gear June 9, 2008
Reviewer: Meta What from Washington, DC United States
Because entitlement knows no bounds


Excellent product!! June 9, 2008
Reviewer: Francis Ballsnutstein from Montgomery, AL United States
This is by far one o fthe finest purchases I have made in recent years! I'm thrilled to be participating in history, owning a product labeled with a name of real importance! The quality of said product is truly above and beyond the norm, and is indicative of the pure quality of McCain. I think it's fantastic that I can still golf like Tiger Woods, and not live in misery and sadness over something I have nothing to do with, and I don't even have to complain about it like some pansy on the internet. Life is wonderful, McCain is second only to Jesus. I sure do hope the homes of everyone that votes for Obama gets bulldozed and pushed into Mexico where they all belong : )

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll be out golfing while the democrats sit at home whining in public forums where no one will hear them! Enjoy your virginity, kids! It's going to last you a lifetime. Oh, and I hope World of Warcraft crashes on you.


My Message June 9, 2008
Reviewer: Barry Hussein Obama from Chicago, Illinois
Rev. Wright, Louis Farrakhan, Michael Pfleger and all my other buddies tell me this golf pack is the one to buy when I get in the White House!!!


Thank You John for the reminder... June 9, 2008
Reviewer: from Northern Minnesota
That we don't need to sacrifice anything...if we don't golf, the terrorists have won. In order to keep the economy strong, we need to support places which purchase pesticides and herbicides...fouling the waters, killing birds...Jesus is returning and he's going to be angry if we're not out golfing in times like these...having dominion over the earth and ruining an otherwise beautiful walk in the woods.

(And let's continue to torture the detainees...remember all the reliable information it elicited from you...maybe we can get them to make radio broadcasts)


Wow! What a great product! McCain is a hero!!! June 9, 2008
Reviewer: Bob Sacamano from Boulder, CO United States
Wow, John McCain is such a maverick! He's totally breaking free from George Bush on this one. How can people honestly say that a McCain presidency would just be an extension of Bush? Bush isn't playing golf in respect for the thousands of soldiers he's sent to death in Iraq, McCain just doesn't give a fsck! He's exactly the kind of leader this country needs. He'll get our country back on the track, starting by bom bom bombing Iran, those godless heathen.


McCain Golf Pack June 9, 2008
Reviewer: Bill Brill from Pensacola, FL United States
I never cottoned to the idea that I should give up my Wednesday golf game just because there's a war on. Our Commander in Chief has already made this sacrifice for us, turning in his clubs out of respect for the 4,000+ families who welcomed home a corpse, rather than their serviceman or servicewoman. So let's hit the links! And what better way than with a John McCain golf bag? Nothing better identifies you with the wealthy, graying elite than zipping your balls behind the proud McCain brand.

No comments: