Sunday, June 08, 2008

Kundalini Splendor

How could I not link to a blog called Kundalini Splendor? That would be an impossibility. It is good to see it!

This one looks nice, poems and reflections on the spiritual journey by Dorothy Walters. I don't know her but she looks nice. (That's not her, with the beard, but that's Sri Aurobindo.)

She seems to have some perceptive abilities concerning people's auras, lights, etc. From a post today:

"Although I have often seen lights move around others (always some shade of violet or purplish/blue), these were a bit different in appearance. In an earlier workshop with Tamara, I had not seen lights, but rather had observed her features seeming to change into different faces--including several Middle Eastern males and at least one Middle Eastern female. This time it was the lights themselves which caught my attention, and, as always, I found this phenomenon both surprising and delightful. It is as though a spiritual portal is opened, and one is allowed a brief peek into the wonders of other dimensional perception."

No comments: