Wednesday, June 11, 2008

McCain Golf Pack Reviews – Page 2

Thank you John McCain I love you June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Jimmy Hoffa from Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you John McCain I love that you sell me golf gear so I can support you on the golf course. I hope that you and George W. Bush can get the whitehouse again in 2009. Bush deserves a 3rd term!


I can't believe what John McCain is packing! June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Richard C. Mongler from Virginia Beach, VA United States
These balls are fantastic. I tell you, I've tried many balls, but these are by far the best. Entirely white, rolling John McCain's balls around in my hands is a pure pleasure. I can feel each individual dimple, and they're so adorable up close, the way I like to examine balls to ensure the highest quality.

The downside is that these golf balls almost feel like they've been painted over something that was once pasty white and older than one might think. If I press hard enough I think I can feel some scars, but then again it's never a good idea to press too hard on one's balls. Nevertheless, it might be why these balls tend to get stuck in quagmires or sand.

If you've got George W. Bush's golf pack, you'll probably like this one. Their balls look almost exactly alike when they're sitting right next to each other and they perform in the same fashion. I know I have my own personal balls that have always worked for me, but I think I could spend hours playing with John McCain's!


Father's Day Balls June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Pearl Robledick from Mount Redding, West Virginia
Hi, I bought these balls for my husband, because I thought he needed a pair. i never expected them to be so white and hard. Thank you Senator John McCain for giving new balls and a new swing to an old geezer!


Four more years June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Bob Lee from Park City, UT United States
of enjoyable golf. This set will last at least that long, if not longer. Heck, this set may last the 50-100 years we remain in Iraq (God willing).


Yours balls are trully big McCain June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Dehydrated baby from New York, NY United States
I will very much enjoy having a good hit at them while I think of the soldiers you want to keep in Iraq for the next 100 years.


You punks get back to your Obama site June 11, 2008
Reviewer: John McCain from Barrington, RI United States
I'll git ya! And when I do, I'll kick you in the balls so hard that you'll never mock an old man's wrinkled testes ever again!


They last forever June 11, 2008
Reviewer: LVA Forkush from Sherman Oaks, CA United States
My friend George says these balls will last 50 years, but then I heard that Senator McCain said, "Make it one hundred."

I'm going to invest my children's future with John McCain's balls!


I miss golf June 11, 2008
Reviewer: George Bush from The White House
Does this mean Senator McCain won't be giving up golf in support of the troops?

Even I gave up golf because of my knee injury... I mean in support of the troops. Yeah. That's what I meant.


a golf pack i can believe in June 11, 2008
Reviewer: grover sald from chico, CA United States
america is strong. the communists
think we have a 10 trilliion dollar
debt and diminished moral standing
but i play golf and i know better.


These balls are fantastic! June 11, 2008
Reviewer: joe lieberman from washington, DC United States
I couldn't live without balls like these. They've taken at least a dozen strokes off my game! Thank you John, I can't imagine an afternoon without you or George there beside me. Those ungrateful Democrats will never understand how we feel about each other.

No comments: