Wednesday, June 11, 2008

McCain Golf Pack Reviews – Page 7

Not what I had expected June 10, 2008
Reviewer: rouftop from dk, DC United States
For the past five years I've been mired in sand traps. Golfing has been one long quagmire for me. I had hoped this golf pack would finally provide some needed relief, but alas I am still stuck where I was before, except now the hole is deeper. To make matters worse, my personal finances have been completely screwed up on this wasted purchase.
I thought I'd break out of my rut, but I'm still Bush league.


Golfing June 10, 2008
Reviewer: John McCain from Washington DC
I am a US Senator and I believe that this golf set has vastly improved my game. These balls were modeled after my own. They are hard enough to knock out a terrorist.


Can you believe this? June 10, 2008
Reviewer: Anonymous person from FL United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

I can't believe McCain would say that!


What's this doing here June 10, 2008
Reviewer: john higgins from eagle river, WI United States
To have golf gear being sold on your website promoting your candidacy has said it all.....to put golf....an idiotic game on such an important site shows you have no sense at all and certainly should not be running the country. sincerely John


Bettered my game by 7 strokes June 9, 2008
Reviewer: I LOVE MERIKA from Crawford, TX United States
I tell you, my rival took one look at my dainty but STRONG towl, embroidered with the delicate words "McCain '08," and he about fell over. The game was finished before it began. He kept chopping deluxe McBalls into the woods, and I think he got real jealous. I hear he supports that democrat, but he should know, when you gotta play golf, McCain for LIFE! I bet you can't even GET Obama golf gear. And here we have the game elevated to its proper place: right next to "Decision Center" and "Strategy." Somehow, I know Merika will be in good hands.


My friends, trust me, you'll want to snap these up June 9, 2008
Reviewer: Cofer Black from Moyock, NC
I hit the links near my beach home on Hilton Head with an important customer the other day, toting this little item with me, and I got the contract! I've been concerned about business slowing down, what with the Iraq occupation getting so unpopular and all. But my client took one look at my maverick golf support pack, and he was sold! For an investment of 50 bucks, I now hold in my hand a multi-billion dollar, 50 year contract with an option to extend another 50 years. I can't recommend this item strongly enough.


I like the golf pack, but why no yacht tarp? June 9, 2008
Reviewer: Joseph B. from Cotuit, MA United States
Sure this pack of John McCain labeled shwag is nice, and when I'm out on the course I use it as a subliminal message to remind my caddy that I don't support minimum wage. But what I'm really waiting for is the John McCain yacht tarp. WTF, Johnny Mac, my boat is getting wet! Thank you.


Wonderful Golf Set, Great Success! June 9, 2008
Reviewer: Dr. A.J. McShazzlestein, III, Minister from Church of Gods High Earth, Jewish Catholicism Sect
The game of Golf reminds me of happiest moments making goat milk in West Virginia. With your delicious golf bag I can enjoy most glorious day in slingshot golf attire. I like golfing in the U S and A better than home as it does not smell of burning human wastes in the outside airs. Anyways, I am anxiously awaiting my 15th golf set to arrive so I can celebrate the making of a 1000 goat milks. If I were hulk hogan i too would having make love to my daughter.


Support our troops while playing golf! June 9, 2008
Reviewer: Harris Winton from Hilton Head
This product is perfect. The balls play well, and often I think about how I could best show my support for the troops and our war on terrorism while enjoying an afternoon on the links. I know the folks at the club are going to want a set of their own!


Not just for picking divots June 9, 2008
Reviewer: John Mc John from BOULDER, CO United States
There we were on the 17th green when a bedbug-ridden bearded terrorist leaped from the hole screaming godless gibberish. My pitiful peace-loving liberal partners grabbed their balls and ran, leaving me alone with only my John McCain equipment for defense. I slung my ball bag at his head and leaping atop the mangy rascal jammed my stiff club down his throat, finally finishing him off by jerking my McCain brand divot picker up his misshapen nose. Thank you, John McCain for giving me the courage to fight!

No comments: