Monday, August 11, 2008

Looking Into Putin's Soul

Remember how George W. Bush supposedly had an excellent ability to discern people's qualities? How he was able to look into the soul of Vladimir Putin and say he was a pretty good guy?

Well, I'm looking at the same pictures as you, and the soul I'm seeing tells a different story. I put these two pictures side by side and I defy you to pick the true Putin the first time. I actually ran this test by a few of Frank Luntz's focus groups and, even though the odds by simply guessing are obviously 50-50, no one got it right.

Next, I showed it to the original cast of "12 Angry Men," because I knew that if they looked at it, there'd have to be that one who would be contrary and choose the opposite. But even they were unanimous in getting it wrong.

Which is the true Putin? Nope, it's the other.

No comments: