Thursday, August 28, 2008

Prickly McCain -- The Angry Old Man

Guess who's losing his bearings? He can't even get along with Time magazine, imagine his diplomacy in the future if we're unfortunate enough to have him as president. John McCain is presenting himself as the prickly, angry old man he is.

Wouldn't you think it would be an honor to be an elder statesmen and wax philosophical about such high flown concepts as "What is honor?" Not for McCain!

From an article called, "McCain's Prickly TIME Interview":

There's a theme that recurs in your books and your speeches, both about putting country first but also about honor. I wonder if you could define honor for us?
Read it in my books.

I've read your books.
No, I'm not going to define it.

But honor in politics?
I defined it in five books. Read my books.
Read it in my books? That's your final answer? Would you like to use one of your lifelines, such as Lieberman or Graham?

That really is prickly!

No comments: