Friday, February 12, 2010

A Dizzy, Strange Feeling For Me

I don't usually get sick, so I don't think I'm sick.

But I woke up today with a dizzy, unbalanced feeling, and it's only gotten half better as the day's gone on.

I didn't get to bed till close to 11 and I get up at 5:30, so I thought maybe it was just sleep deprivation and problems that could go with that. But I stayed up for an hour or so and went back to bed. When I woke up I wasn't any better.

Since then I've been up (mostly) doing things. Most of the severe feelings of dizziness and being about to fall over have dissipated, but I'm still left with a strange feeling in my head, like everything could start spinning if I turned just the wrong way.

I hope it goes away all by itself without too much effort from me, such as having to go to the doctor.

I don't know what may be wrong. I've been thinking about buying more life insurance. So maybe I should get going on that.

No comments: