Monday, February 22, 2010

The Longest 10 Minutes On Record

I'm in the process of attempting to make sure my XM radio account is canceled.

They can't make it easy. You need to dangle your loyal customers over a few hungry crocodiles for an hour or so before they can know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your status has been changed.

Enter this graphic:


Notice how long "certain features will be inaccessible." It looks like it says "for the next 10 minutes." Yes, by Joe, that's what it says. "The next 10 minutes."

The trouble is it also said that an hour ago. So ... go figure. To them 10 minutes is an hour. Which must mean my 5 year subscription is actually 30 years. There's 6 10's in an hour, so 6 times 5 being 30, I'll be listening to XM radio after I'm dead.

I have a feeling customer service isn't their specialty!

No comments: