Monday, February 22, 2010

Dick Cheney's In The Hospital

Dick Cheney's in the hospital again. It's always interesting whenever one of these cretins takes sick, the kind of comments that people make on Twitter or in the comments column.

One, since he is indeed a worthless cretin, they're often trying to hew a middle path of hoping he gets better while allowing that he really is no good. Like your hope that someone gets better is not dependent upon the person being any good.

When it comes to this stuff, wishing someone gets better, it seems to me that it's basically a waste of time. I do it myself, though, like with friends, because friends know you, your thoughts matter to them. When Dick Cheney gets sick, it's pointless (in my opinion) to be wishing much in his direction, because he's not going to notice or appreciate it anyway.

Let's put it this way, he doesn't wish me anything when I get sick. Not that I get sick that often, but sometimes I don't feel well. I've never heard from Dick Cheney, or any other high muckety muck for that matter.

Do I wish Dick Cheney well? My wishes have nothing to do with it. Eventually everyone's going to die. It could be his time. Or maybe five years from now. Or maybe 10 years from now. Sometime in the next 100 years, one has to assume, he's going to meet his maker, good wishes or not.

No comments: