Thursday, February 18, 2010

Moondance

The song and album, "Moondance" by Van Morrison is perpetually refreshing and nice.

I was just shuffling songs on iTunes in my library and they were like "yuck, yuck, yuck," skipping each one till it popped on "Moondance." It's good for any mood, and very soothing. Something I can listen to

I used to live somewhere (Iowa City) where a guy had a nightly program on the radio, and his program was called "Moondance," so he played this song at the opening, as the theme song each night. That might be overkill, since as I recall it was the whole song each time.

Hearing it, it's hard not to think back to that show. But I have other associations with the album over the years. The same good vibe always seems to be there.

I need a good vibe, so I hope this does it. Before I get an ulcer.

No comments: