Wednesday, April 29, 2009

President Obama's 100th Day

Wow, time really flies when you have a competent president!

I don't know what all President Obama has done in his 100 days. I've been halfway paying attention and halfway not. Most of the things I've heard have sounded good, appropriate, and decent.

The biggest thing he's done is to replace that stinking George W. Bush. Every day is a day to celebrate that Bush's criminal administration has finally gone down the toilet where it belongs. I just pity the poor guys at the sewage plant who have to process that crap. Because it's a bunch and it's rancid.

That Obama is our man in the White House is still like something too good to be true. But I've pinched myself red and by golly, he's still there as big as life!

Long live President Obama! By the way, he's already got my vote in 2012!

No comments: