Thursday, July 30, 2009

Republicans Hate Medicare

It's beyond me why anyone would vote for the Republicans period. What are they for that is of any benefit to anyone? (Time's up.)

But aren't older folks a reliable bloc of voters? I thought they were, and I'm getting up to about that age myself. I know I vote on health care issues, retirement issues, social justice, education, and all that stuff the Republicans don't think we need.

To vote Republican is to hurt yourself and the country. Witness the shenanigans they're going through during the current health care reform debate. They're obstructionists first, last, and always.

Here's an interesting article. The Republicans, in addition to hating and wanting to take away Social Security, now are after Medicare.

Weird, isn't it? The question remains, Why would anyone vote for these guys?

No comments: