Monday, August 03, 2009

Birthers' Crazy Crap

Well, it's happening. These people are being laughed at and are widely seen as crackpots and fools.

But you have to hand it to them -- and maybe this is just where the dementia protects them -- they go on and on with their wild theories. The latest is a birth certificate from Kenya that is an obvious fake. The guy who signed it is the name of a brand of soap! (Apparently Proctor N. Gamble was unavailable for a signature that day, so it's the name of a soap from Kenya.)

May I sign your birth certificate for you? What's your name? My name is All Temper Cheer. No, wait, that's too obvious. My name is Irish Spring. That could be an actual name. It is my actual name. I have references to prove it, including my cousin, Lucky Charms.

I wonder what they'd say if Obama's Hawaii birth certificate was signed with the name Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Do you think they'd dispute it?

This is simply crazy crap. It's bizarre, like the Republicans are so lost they aren't even making essential connections with reality. Is this the way back to trust and electoral victory? Simply to act cracked, crazy, demented, and dangerous?

At least they have Lou Dobbs on their side. Bwwwaaaaaa!

No comments: